Neck Pillow Craft Ideas

Category Sewing
A comfortable neck pillow is easy to make either for yourself or as a gift. This is a guide about making a neck pillow.

Neck Pillow Craft Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Neck Pillow Craft Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

I buy afghans to "frog" (unravel) for the yarn. Most are good quality yarn but sometimes I buy something that I find later, isn't worth the time. Tonight, in my $1.00 chair from Goodwill As Is, I made it worth the money.

If you are a less-than-tall person, but want a chair to fit you anyway, you may need a nice soft neck pillow. I made mine out of an of an old velvet bathrobe.

Use an old sweater to make a nice soft neck pillow for yourself or as a gift for someone else. This page has a great design for how to make a recycled sweater neck pillow.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This unique neck pillow has a crochet pattern reminiscent of a log. It is perfect for use at a cabin or in a room with rustic decor. This guide contains a crocheted timber neck pillow pattern.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Rather than buying a neck support pillow for when you take a bath, just roll up a towel. It works great and assuming you don't get it wet, you have the towel handy to dry yourself off.

Neck Pillow Craft Ideas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Neck Pillow Craft Ideas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for a nut shaped pillow for the neck? It has four sides and is shaped like a nut. It is an old fashioned pattern.

How do I make a neck roll pillow?