Neck Pillow Craft Ideas

7 Neck Pillow Craft Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Neck Pillow Craft Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I buy afghans to "frog" (unravel) for the yarn. Most are good quality yarn, but sometimes I buy something that I find later, isn't worth the time. Tonight, in my $1.00 chair from Goodwill As Is, I made it worth the money.

An afghan folder over as a headrest for a chair.

If you are a less-than-tall person, but want a chair to fit you anyway, you may need a nice soft neck pillow. I made mine out of an of an old velvet bathrobe.

Velvet Bow-Tie Neck Pillow

Use an old sweater to make a nice soft neck pillow for yourself or as a gift for someone else. This page has a great design for how to make a recycled sweater neck pillow.

Step 7 Recycled Sweater Neck Pillow Craft

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This unique neck pillow has a crochet pattern reminiscent of a log. It is perfect for use at a cabin or in a room with rustic decor. This page contains a crocheted timber neck pillow pattern.

Crocheted "Timber" Neck Pillow Pattern

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Rather than buying a neck support pillow for when you take a bath, just roll up a towel. It works great and assuming you don't get it wet, you have the towel handy to dry yourself off.

Neck Pillow Craft Ideas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Neck Pillow Craft Ideas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for a nut shaped pillow for the neck? It has four sides and is shaped like a nut. It is an old fashioned pattern.

How do I make a neck roll pillow?

Crafts SewingFebruary 2, 2013
👔
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Neck-Pillow.html