Crockpot Honey Garlic Sesame Chicken
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
A super, easy crockpot recipe that makes moist and delicious chicken that tastes great!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2-5 hours on high or 6 hours on low
Total Time: 3 hours
Yield: 3 servings
- 1 /2 lb chicken (I used frozen breasts)
- 1 small onion
- 2 wedges garlic
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (I used black, but regular is fine!)
- optional: splash of chili sauce
- Cut up garlic, onion and ginger (if you don't use dried).
- Place chicken (mine was frozen breasts) into the cooker.
- Add cut up garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add honey, soy, ketchup and rice vinegar.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or high for 2-5 hours.
- Add sesame oil and seeds at the end and serve!
- I chose to serve the chicken on a bed of rice with a side of salad for balance! It's really moist and delicious! A great change of pace for chicken breast!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.