Gold Answer Medal for All Time! 617 Answers
This is a fun quiche to make; no crust. Very simple. You can add more veggies or use as many eggs as you like. You can also make or purchase a crust.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 onion
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 12 eggs
- 1 whole package mushrooms
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp garlic powder
- Cut up onions and mushrooms.
- Saute veggies with coconut oil for 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Use immersion blender or other device to mix up egg until frothy.
- Add cooked veggies to egg mixture. Add spices.
- Pour in baking dish. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean (approx 15 minutes at 350F).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.