Here you will be making a dish known all around the world. Add your own spin to it for the taste of a lifetime.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 pkgs chopped chicken wings.
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 pinch curry powder
- 4 pinch seasoning salt
- 4 pinch pepper
- anything your heart desires.
- In a large pot add oil and heat it up on medium high.
- Add the chicken to the pot and brown all of it.
- When brown add water to the pot to cover the chicken halfway.
- Add in the other veggies while letting it simmer till fully cooked.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!