Cuttlefish Cubes with Star Beans
November 20, 2019
We love seafood and its amazing seeing your family members loving all the recipes you cook for them. Cuttlefish is one that my father likes to eat in sweet, savory and spicy flavors. This time no spice as my kids really likes to have them too.
- 200 grams cuttlefish sliced into cubes
- 200 grams winged beans (also known as star beans)
- 60 grams oyster sauce
- 3/4 cup coke or sprite
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add the cuttlefish cubes and 1/3 part of the oyster sauce and vinegar. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the soda and soy sauce then cover again for 3 minutes.
- Add the star beans and sprinkle with pepper. This time you can pour remaining oyster sauce.
- Allow sauce to reduce. Enjoy
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.