DIY Decorative Recycled Drinking Glass Stand
November 16, 2017
Paper fasteners sometimes run out of locks so, I have a bundle of these which I have collected for months. Even though they are still useful as paper fasteners even without the locks, nobody seemed to ever want to use this stuff without its partner. So, instead of letting them lay about, I thought of making something else out of them.
- 10 pieces of metal fasteners or more
- hot glue
- glue gun
- drinking glass
- Take two metal fasteners. Loop them around the glass to take it's shape.
- Stick the two together with hot glue. This will form a circular base.
- Take another piece and bend it about an inch from its tip to form a letter "L".
- Do the same to the other 7 pieces. You can make more "Ls" as you wish.
- Stick the "Ls" one by one proportionally around the circle.
- Place the glass inside the circle and bend each "L" down.
- Curl the tips of the bent fasteners using a pencil or the unused glue stick.
- It's done. Reverse the stand if desired. (See top photo)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.