DIY Lazy Susan Organizer
You know when your intentions are pure and your start out with the best of them? I put a pretty basket on a lazy susan and put napkins, spices, and salt and pepper. Then, a cup for pens. Then paper. Then cards...
You see where I am going.
So today I got my glued plates together and revamped it. The napkin holder didn't fit, but that's okay. I hope you like it.
Total Time: About 30 minutes
- 1 lazy susan
- 1 two tiered plate tower
- 12 items of your own stuff
- I took the basket away and cleaned the plate tower.
- I took the stuff out of the basket that was the most important. It turned out it all fit and I had more room too. I put it on the lazy Susan and reconfigured my clutter.
- The first tier was for food stuffs only. So that was the salt and pepper set, plus the smaller ones for cinnamon and no-salt seasonings.
- I found a couple small jelly jars for napkins and sweeteners.
- The top tier had more room, so it was for the little things I seemed to need every day when crafting or eating, making my lists, etc. Pens and scissors, calculator, hole punch, scratch pad, glucometer, and my little Escargo Friends! I hope this helps you. N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.