DIY Lazy Susan Organizer

You know when your intentions are pure and your start out with the best of them? I put a pretty basket on a lazy susan and put napkins, spices, and salt and pepper. Then, a cup for pens. Then paper. Then cards...

You see where I am going.

So today I got my glued plates together and revamped it. The napkin holder didn't fit, but that's okay. I hope you like it.

Total Time: About 30 minutes

Yield: 1

• 1 lazy susan
  • 1 two tiered plate tower
  • 12 items of your own stuff

1. I took the basket away and cleaned the plate tower.
  2. I took the stuff out of the basket that was the most important. It turned out it all fit and I had more room too. I put it on the lazy Susan and reconfigured my clutter.
  3. The first tier was for food stuffs only. So that was the salt and pepper set, plus the smaller ones for cinnamon and no-salt seasonings.
  4. Advertisement

5. I found a couple small jelly jars for napkins and sweeteners.
  6. The top tier had more room, so it was for the little things I seemed to need every day when crafting or eating, making my lists, etc. Pens and scissors, calculator, hole punch, scratch pad, glucometer, and my little Escargo Friends! I hope this helps you. N-JOY!!

Organizing AdviceSeptember 3, 2020
🌻
😷
📓
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/DIY-Lazy-Susan-Organizer-1.html