DIY Leather Bow Bracelet
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 17, 2017
If you have left over leather scraps, you could make a cute leather bow bracelet.
Total Time: 15
- leather piece
- leather glue or a durable glue
- snap button
- If you do not know your wrist size, measure your wrist. Then, freestyle an oval for your bracelet and cut it out.
- With the paper template, see if you like the thickness and length of the bracelet. If you don't, adjust until you do. Once you find your perfect bracelet size, use that template as a guide when you cut your leather.
- Pinch the center of the oval and create a bow layer tier. Secure the bow tier with wrapping thread and knotting the thread.
- Cut a small rectangle from the leather scrap for the center of the bow. Apply leather glue to secure the center of the bow for a seamless look.
- I recommend you to sew the snap button on both sides of the bracelet. Hot glue did not hold up well.
- Enjoy your new bracelet! You could also make hair ties, hand bands, and so forth if you have extra fabric around.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.