Making a Crocheted Bracelet
You can make lovely jewelry if you know how to crochet. This is a guide about making a crocheted bracelet
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can create this unique crocheted bracelet to keep or give away.
Approximate Time: 1-1.5 hours
- double strand crochet thread, your choice of colors
- size "E" hook
- button of your choice
- With primary color, Ch 9 (10 for a wider band), turn and make sc in first st. skip 1, and sc in next across.
- You should put last sc in last ch. If not, go back and adjust to make sure you are 4 sc and 4 spaces. Ch 1 and turn.
- When the pattern is right on the first row, continue this pattern for 36 rows. You might have to adjust the rows if your wrist is bigger or smaller, so keep that in mind.
- Attach second color (I made it purple base and red accents, but you can make it any colors you want). This one would work for a Red Hat Society lady and a red or pink would be great for Valentine's Day, etc. You can also make them Americana, red and green, Easter colors, and any colors you find to be your favorites.
- Make a sc in each stitch around. Slst to join. Ch 3, sk 1 st and make slst in next around. On one end, before you finish the last two loops, make a ch 6 and slst in same st, then make last two loops. This gives you a button loop.
- Choose a button you like with a shank or holes, and join with double strand of thread at opposite end. working in the ends. Work in all ties, and give as a gift or keep. N-JOY
By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR
January 4, 20171 found this helpful
This is a guide about making a crocheted button cuff bracelet. Showcase a decorative recycled button on this clever bracelet.