Dachshunds Licking the Floors

I have 4 miniature Dachshunds who are constantly licking the floors on the deck. We have asked the vet and he doesn't seem concerned, but we would like it to stop. The floors are clean so that isn't the issue. The have been wormed, are fed a good diet, and are healthy except for this annoying habit. Please help with suggestions.

Try washing the deck with something they don't like? After a few tries they should stop.

My dachshunds lick everything, mainly the couch. I just believe it's a doxie thing. Lol. You'll probably hear from other doxie people telling you the same thing. Oh, and I have four as well. They all do it. :)