Daylily Photos

Category Garden
Daylilies are available in a wide variety of sizes and colors. Some even bloom repeatedly throughout the summer. This is page is full of daylily photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
These beautiful flowers come back every year. They have three tiers, which make them more unusual than others. I never tire of looking at them.

Photo Location
Long Island, NY

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Photo Description
The very heart of the flower seemed to capture and radiate back, the last few precious drops of golden sunlight.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Photo Description
I had gotten a package of "mystery" seeds. They turned out to be daylillies. I posted the orange one a little while ago. The apricot ones are just as beautiful. I got lucky, as the two colors coordinate well together.

Photo Location
Long Island, NY

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I got a pack of "mystery seeds" a few years back. Imagine my delight when I saw these magnificent flowers bloom. These flowers come back every year. I hope you think they are as beautiful as I do.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

These apricot daylilies are beautiful and smell divine. As you can see, I have multiple blooms and many more to enjoy in the days to come.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I wanted to share a flower my daughter raised in my little greenhouse. She

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I grew this variety, and the apricot version, from seed. I have divided them successfully and they decorate the south side of my house. They love the sun and give me so much enjoyment.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

My favorite flower every spring is the daylily. I have perhaps 10 different colors. I just divide and plant them where ever I have an empty place and enjoy when they bloom.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2
Photos GardenSeptember 8, 2016
🎂
🌻
📓