Dealing With Knots or Frays on Crochet Projects

Category Crochet
After spending hours on a crochet project, the last thing you want is for it to become undone. This is a guide about dealing with knots or frays on crochet projects.

I am at all times crocheting something. Right now I am crocheting sports scarfs for a non-profit community organization. And often after I wash them you can see the ends where you change colors. The knots in the yarn. They are difficult to hide. I found a better way of disguising them.

I use a fingertip of Mod Podge and press the knot into the inside of the middle. The Mod Podge dries clear and not very hard. Use very little! It works!

thank you for the great tip.

Your very welcome! :)