Decorating Flower Pots
There are many ways to dress up your plant containers. This page is about decorating flower pots
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Penny pots look great inside or out. Take an old flower pot or bowling ball and use silicone to attach the pennies.
Read More Comments
By Julie Anne from Ontario
Just a quick idea when pulling out our fall/winter clothes.
Some crocheted hats no longer fit so I slipped them onto self contained flower pots in the house for a cute and cozy winter look!
Approximate Time: zip!
- any old crocheted hats (even partially frayed would do!)
- flower pot with attached saucer
- optional: buttons, bows, pins
- Just slip a old crocheted hat over your existing potted plants for a simple, but cute and cozy look.
- You may add buttons, bows, pins, or even some pretty old (or vintage) costume jewelry on the hat for different holidays or effects.
By Donna from Northeastern PA
With the pre-pasted wallpapers, I have taken two patterns, wrong sides together, dipped them in water for a short time and then formed them around a plant pot, bowl, glass jar, or cup.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.