Fall Crochet Hats for Flower Pot Cozies
Just a quick idea when pulling out our fall/winter clothes.
Some crocheted hats no longer fit so I slipped them onto self contained flower pots in the house for a cute and cozy winter look!
Approximate Time: zip!
- any old crocheted hats (even partially frayed would do!)
- flower pot with attached saucer
- optional: buttons, bows, pins
- Just slip a old crocheted hat over your existing potted plants for a simple, but cute and cozy look.
- You may add buttons, bows, pins, or even some pretty old (or vintage) costume jewelry on the hat for different holidays or effects.
By Donna from Northeastern PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.