Decorating Plastic Headbands
Decorating plastic headbands can be a fun project whether it is for yourself or something you do with your kids. By attaching flowers, rhinestones, and other fun additions you can make a special occasion headband. This is a page about decorating plastic headbands.
Fancy up your or your child's head band, so easy and you can make them to match that special outfit or season!
Total Time: 20mins
- 1 Hawaii lai from party shop ($1.62)
- 2 plastic head bands ($2.70)
- 1 scissors ($0)
- 1 glue gun ($0)
- 1 glue stick ($0)
- Plug in your glue gun and cut apart flower necklace
- Clean off head band with soap and water, dry.
- Glue flowers on to head band.
- And there you are! Pretty to go!
Decorate your head band from the dollar store with a cute butterfly. This is a page about decorating a dollar store headband.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.