Decorating Plastic Headbands
Decorating plastic headbands can be a fun project whether it is for yourself or something you do with your kids. By attaching flowers, rhinestones, and other fun additions you can make a special occasion headband. This is a guide about decorating plastic headbands.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Fancy up your or your child's head band, so easy and you can make them to match that special outfit or season!
Total Time: 20mins
- 1 Hawaii lai from party shop ($1.62)
- 2 plastic head bands ($2.70)
- 1 scissors ($0)
- 1 glue gun ($0)
- 1 glue stick ($0)
- Plug in your glue gun and cut apart flower necklace
- Clean off head band with soap and water, dry.
- Glue flowers on to head band.
- And there you are! Pretty to go!
April 11, 20170 found this helpful
Decorate your head band from the dollar store with a cute butterfly. This is a guide about decorating a dollar store headband.