Decorating With Houseplants

Category House Plants
Not only do houseplants have the ability to improve the air quality in your home, but they can also be used as decorative focal points. This is a page about decorating with houseplants.

I found some really pretty glass plates at a resale shop that I just had to have. A number of my houseplants were in need of saucers. I find the plastic ones or even the clay ones to be kind of ugly. The plates I bought make perfect saucers and they aren't porous so I don't have to worry about them sitting on my wooden bookcases. :)

Having plants in my kitchen is a must, but I do not like looking at the dirt in the pot. If you dry apple slices and string them with wire, they can surround your plant to not show the dirt.

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsMay 23, 2013
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Decorating-With-Houseplants.html