Decorative Flower Vase Made From Plastic Bottle
Vote for this contender! (0 votes)
Every day I'm learning a lot of ideas from my children, specially my eldest since he's now in grade school. I actually was planning to do this craft before but I forgot about it and since it's not that really important. This time, it's my child who needed it in school so we have to look for materials right away that wouldn't cost us much.
- 2 empty plastic soda bottles (we used coke bottles)
- paint (color of your choice)
- paint brush
- hot glue
- ribbons (optional)
- stickers or anything you wish to decorate your vase with
- Get one bottle. Cut the neck and body (middle part).
- Stick together the shoulder (top part) and the bottom part of the bottle. Set aside.
- Take the second bottle then cut out the shoulder. You can also remove the neck but that's optional. Draw some curves on the edges and cut along the markings.
- Position it upside down, apply some glue and stick it into the neck of the first bottle.
- Paint and allow to dry overnight.
- For the decoration, I found some glittered circles from a self adhesive wallpaper, cut it out and stick it all over the body of the vase.
- I wrapped the body with ribbon to hide the obvious cuts. Same as the neck part of the vase.
- It's done and ready to be displayed.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.