Decoupage Scrabble Tile Earrings
The square wood pieces of a Scrabble game can be reused in a variety of craft projects. Decoupage special images to them to create unique earrings. This page is about decoupage Scrabble tile earrings
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Earrings are easy and unique when made out of Scrabble tiles.
Approximate Time: A few minutes here, a few minutes there.
- Scrabble tiles
- strong glue
- Mod Podge
- small, soft paint brush
- any decorative paper of your choosing
- earring posts and back piece
- Clean the tile if needed.
- Glue the earring post to the letter side of the tile.
- Allow for appropriate drying time according to glue directions.
- Fix papers, cut to size, on the tiles the way you want them with a light coating of Mod Podge.
- Let dry a few minutes.
- Now coat the the front and sides of tile with Mod Podge. I use the glossy kind.
- Let dry and repeat with as many coats as you want.
By ~gloria from upstate NY
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.