Deterrent For Snakes

Will salt get rid of snakes?

By saddles

Answers:

Deterrent For Snakes

Don't know about salt, but try sulfur. My grandmother used it when I was a child, she would sprinkle it around the edge of the yard. (09/17/2009)

By Joyce Lambert

Deterrent For Snakes

Sprinkle mothballs along edge of backyard close to wooded area and around perimeter of yard; that is basically all that the stuff called "Snake Away" is. (09/18/2009)

By Kay

Deterrent For Snakes

Snakes don't like the smell of marigolds. Plant them around the edge of the yard as a border. I did this and it really worked for me, There were a lot of snakes in my yard at one time. Since I planted the marigolds I might see 1 a year. You could possibly set pots of marigolds out, too. Since it's the smell they don't like it might work just as well. (09/19/2009)

By kim

🐰
🐛
🌻
👒
Generated 2021-03-21 21:11:52 in 944 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Deterrent-For-Snakes-2.html