This is a great veggie combo, too, with a great dressing!
- 1 large head lettuce
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large package frozen peas, blanch for 2 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Use large glass salad bowl. Tear lettuce into bite size pieces, add other ingredients in layers.
- Frost with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover with foil, refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with parsley and radish pieces.
By Robin from Washington, IA