Discontinued Emporia Wallpaper

I am looking for 2 rolls of discontinued Emporia wallpaper EM17053. I would be most grateful for any suggestions.

Put an alert on eBay or amazon. You will be notified if it comes in.

I would just take a good photo or scan of this wallpaper and go to pixers.us or some other company that specialised in creating posters/decals and have one made

you might do a test small one first to make sure the colours match up and if you like the result, order a big one in whatever size you want - 20 x 30, even

I don't recommend making a copy of the paper through any service. A good service won't because it is a copyright violation. A bad service will, but it is still breaking the law. It seems like a harmless crime, but I would not want to risk it, but that is just me.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer :(

Ebay, Etsy and other sites get new stock daily. If you set up a Google search, you will be notified via email here are the instructions on how to do this:

I would set up a Google alert so if it comes up on any site, you will be notified:
www.techrepublic.com/.../

You will probably be very, very lucky if you find this pattern as the complete collection has been discontinued.
Most of this brand is sold in the UK but there are dealers in the US.
The brand is really Gallerie and the pattern number is EM17053 in the Emporia collection so when looking for this pattern remember to list the Gallerie brand name also just in case it is listed under that name.

You might try finding companies in the US that sell the Gallerie brand and either call or write to them to see if they have any of this discontinued pattern. Some may still have a roll or two stuck in their back room. This is a long shot but I know people who have found older patterns using this method.

Here are a couple of links that you might send these companies a message and ask about this pattern.

www.selectwallpaper.co.uk/.../contact-us

www.galeriehome.co.uk/info.php

Here is a pattern like yours (or from that collection) but in a darker color.

www.wallpapersandborders.co.uk/emporia-wallpaper-em17054-em-17054...