Discontinued Seabrook Wallpaper

While wallpaper offers a special wall covering option to paint, it can present its own issues when trying years later to purchase more to make repairs. This page offers some suggestions for locating discontinued Seabrook wallpaper.

Where can I purchase Seabrook Design "Fresh Baked" wallpaper page 9, code A KE20146 and page 51 code A KE20169? The first is a striped pattern; the second small cubes on white background.

Answers

Best Answer

Seabrook patterns are not easy to find because they use so many different ways to look up the design and/or the number.

• You can contact some of the companies and even if they do not have the patterns you are looking for they may be able to help you with the best way to search for your patterns.
  • www.seabrookwallpaper.com/contact
  • www.eadeswallpaper.com/contactus.php
  • Take a look at all the ways Seabrook offers for finding a certain pattern and you will see what a problem searching can be.
  • www.seabrookwallpaper.com/.../wallcoverings.html?sb_brands=142
  • www.seabrookwallpaper.com/.../products.html
  • www.wallpaperstogo.com/m-44-seabrook-wallpaper.aspx
  • Advertisement

• None of the sites that I visited gave a "search" area because there were so many variables.
  • Searching for your patterns is going to be a problem unless you know more such as what kind of paper to begin with. Maybe someone at one of the above sites can help you to better define your search.
  • You can always search eBay and Etsy as these sites have a lot of discontinued wallpapers listed at any given time. You may get lucky and find yours but that is a very long shot so don't depend on that search.
  • I always recommend that a search should always begin with stores in your area as they may have some discontinued patterns in their storeroom.
  • Google Seabrook wallpaper stores with your zip code and start your search with calls or visits.
  • You may have to expand your search to all of the US but if you find a roll, the store will gladly ship it to you.
  • This will not be an easy or quick task but if you really, really want/need this paper then you may have to take that journey.

I am looking for some Seabrook wallpaper that has been discontinued. The book was called Cottage English.

The paper was referenced as No. SBK17580 or SS20001. Does anyone have this wallpaper anymore?

Answers

Best Answer

I found it here: www.eadeswallpaper.com/.../index.php?productID=7710

I am looking for two discontinued Seabrook wallpapers. Mine were damaged when a new countertop was put into my 1/2 bath. The patterns are DG3042 and DG3046. Does anyone know a place that I might locate 4 single rolls?

By Anne from Boston, MA

🎄
🍂