Discounted Spay and Neutering

Last year my neighbor moved and left her outdoor cats; which I have inherited. They followed me home and did not leave. So now all 3 cats have had kittens and I now have 13 cats and kittens to care for. Some of them are very unusual with thick furry hair and look like Siamese without the narrow face. I have become fond of the mothers and want to keep a few of them outside, but need help with neutering and spaying. I have no income because I moved here to take care of my wheelchair bound mother. Is there help out there for someone like me?

I was on tight income and asked on freecycle. I had two cats done for free as long as I agreed to keep them. It was from a shelter that dropped off cages and we dropped them to the shelter in the next town over night. Jut go to freecycle with what you have here. If there is help you will find it.

Check for animal shelters run by counties, cities, etc. They usually offer much reduced services for neutering to avoid the problem you now have.

I found a couple resources online. A good place to ask would be your local pet stores. Petco and Petsmart often have days when they do free or low cost spaying or neutering. If you let a vet know that you are taking care of abandoned cats, many may do the services for free as well.

www.aspca.org/.../spayneuter

www.petsandanimals.org/spayneuter_services.html