Do What You Can

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Originally said by Theodore Roosevelt. I think it may also have been McGyver's motto. It always makes me stop and think about what I want to do and if I can accomplish it without having to buy anything for the project.

Source: Theodore Roosevelt

By DeBushe from Gilroy, CA

I love that quote and have it in a frame over my desk with another quote that I also love.

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." by Edward Everette Hale.