Frugal Saying: I've Done So Much

I've done so much for so long with so little, that now I can do anything with nothing.

Source: Grandmother

By syntoniser from N.B. Canada

You made me laugh; sometimes I feel exactly the same way. Lately, I've had a few opportunities to spend some money, but failed to do so. I couldn't think of one thing I felt that I needed. Sure, there were some wants, but none of them big enough to make me open my wallet; and I even decided to let a few of my needs go. They didn't seem big enough to be bothered by. I guess I'll just wait for a nicer bargain to fulfill those...

My Mama used to say, "If your clothes are clean, and your hair is shiny, you can go anywhere!".

My own personal frugal saying is, Practice being satisfied." It really does pick me up.
Another thing is to keep a little "blessing box" to put a little slip of paper with what has blessed you that day. It could be a comfy bed, a smile, a good meal etc. When you have a bad day go to you" blessing box" and read the blessings!

Better Living Frugal Living AdviceApril 27, 2012
📓
🌻
🎂