Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

Does the Medicine Man Hearing Remedy Work?

Can any one give me any information on the book "The Medicine Man Hearing Remedy That Will Reverse Your Hearing Loss"? Does any one know if by reading and following directions, that it will actually work or is it a scam?

You can Google your question and you will probably find there are more people who say it is a scam than those who say it is legit.

It is possible that it may actually work for some people but which ones? There are so many claims in this "book" that I find it difficult to believe but then, as mentioned before, it probably will help some people. At least it is not as expensive as some claims similar to this.

I do not think you will find a clear answer of yes or no as there is no scientific proof that it works and none that states clearly that it does not work - it has not been "proven" to the scientific community that it will work.

You may have to decide for yourself if it is worth a try.

This is definitely a scam. You cannot restore your hearing from anything a book suggests.

I haven't heard of that, but I don't believe there's anything other than possible surgery that could improve hearing. I wear a hearing aid and would love for those claims to be true, but I feel like it's a scam.

I'd be worried it's a scam. Many things like hearing or wrinkles can't be reversed with such things. You can always try whatever you come across but I'd lean towards scam. Wishing you the best.