Dollar Tree Country Ham

In the cooler at Dollar Tree, I saw some packages of cured ham for $1.00. It looked like a bargain to me and I thought it sure would make some good seasoning for a pot of navy beans.

When I cook navy beans, I want some breaded tomatoes and fried cornbread to go with them. That's some good eating and makes great leftovers for another meal.

To prepare dried navy beans, follow the directions on the package. Season with ham and a little salt. I cook mine in the crock pot for 4-5 hours on high until tender.

I'm not out shopping much right now but I'll have to remember the ham at the Dollar Tree next visit.
Your dinner menu sounds delicious.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cheap MealsJune 24, 2020
🐛
🌻
🎆
😎
😷

Cheap MealsFood Tips