Domestic Sewing Machine Age?

I am looking for the age and value of an old Domestic sewing machine I got from an aunt. I know this topic has been discussed before, but I am still not sure. I found pictures of similar machines but never with 3 drawers?

This one is well over 100 years old and asking $100 www.ebay.com/.../381658729949?hash=item58dca20ddd...

I see that you have your machine listed for sale on eBay with an asking price $299.96 so apparently you feel this is a good price for this particular machine.
www.ebay.com/.../184604375934?hash=item2afb473b7e...

Most of the Domestic sewing machines were very similar and this comment was made:
"You could look at a sewing machine of the 1940's and see the Domestic Sewing Machine of the 1880's."
There some differences in the treadle base but it would take genuine antique collector to tell you which year each was made as they would go by every number and style of treadle. These machines had a serial number, model number, along with the patent numbers.

I did find another '3 drawer' listed for sale that appears to be identical to yours: Asking price; $250.00
www.ebay.com/.../154208662242?hash=item23e78d72e2...

vatican.com/.../

This one is very similar as the treadle itself is the same (not the table).
www.ebay.com/.../124509242313?hash=item1cfd5443c9...

I did not find an identical machine that has sold even in the past several years so if your machine or the other machine like yours sells then you will have the 'current value'.
Location determines a big chunk of the value so hopefully one of these machines resides in a 'good' location for antique treadle machines.
I found this very similar machine that sold in 2018 for $50. Location could have lowered the value?
offerup.com/.../

This site has a lot of information about the Domestic but they do not answer inquiries.
sewalot.com/domestic%20sewing%20machine.htm

You can always take your questions to a sewing machine forum or to Isaac's site and see if they can provide the answers.
www.quiltingboard.com/.../

Consumer Advice Collectibles Sewing Machines Antique Sewing MachinesJanuary 2, 2021
🌻
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Domestic-Sewing-Machine-Age.html