Double Decker Flight (Swans)

Photo Description
This photo was taken on a damp grey day after a rain. My boots were stuck in the mud so deep that I was unsure if I would be able to take a step without leaving the boots behind. Every step I took, they took.

Photo Location
Taken in my hay field, in the town of Enderby, British Columbia, in the late fall. The swans have never stayed around as long as they did this year. It was fun trying to get a photo or two without them quacking and moving as far away from me as possible

This is a great photo - I love pictures like that! You were lucky and had great timing for this one. I'm glad you didn't get stuck in the mud and lose your boots - LOL!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos WildlifeMarch 28, 2013
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-17 13:59:26 in 836 msecs. ⛅️️