Swan Photos and Information

Category Wildlife
These birds are beautiful in the air and on the water. This page contains swan photos and information.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Young swans and their mom on a rhyne in Somerset.

By Monique

Swans (Somerset)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 43

Photo Description
I took this photo on the River Thames in England while visiting my family. I'd never seen so many together, happily playing about while the sun was going down. In England, the swan is a symbol of loyalty and strength. Swans were given Royal status in the 12th century.

Photo Location
Walton-on-Thames, England.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I love the beading of the water on this Tundra Swan's back. The swan is a symbol of peace and tranquility, despite the freezing cold weather and recent ice storms.

Tundra Swan

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

This photo was taken on a damp grey day after a rain. My boots were stuck in the mud so deep that I was unsure if I would be able to take a step without leaving the boots behind. Every step I took, they took.

Double Decker Flight (Swans)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

There is a Lake in Co. Cork, Ireland called Swan Lake. At a certain time of the year, the lovely and graceful white swans migrate in and spend time on the lake.

They are beautiful, and often people stop at the side of the road to take in their beauty.

The Swans of Ireland

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This pair of swans I feed all year and when their babies are born they bring them to see us and then I keep on feeding them dog biscuits.

Swans with Their New Signets - pair of swans and their babies

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This was taken at Confederation park.There are gardens and a few sculptures too see.It was a treat too finally see the two swans together.

A pair of swans swimming at Confederation Park

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

On our beautiful Mullet Lake in Indian River, MI, the families in the spring are breath taking. From the swans and the ducks, to the loons and the geese, nature definitely spreads its wings in the early spring months. Unfortunately, only the strong survive!

By MI Sandi

Wildlife: Swans (Mullet Lake, MI)

Answers:

Wildlife: Swans (Mullet Lake, MI)

The ducks in the background make this photo even more special :-) (05/04/2010)

By Deeli

Wildlife: Swans (Mullet Lake, MI)

Getting to see mothers (and papas sometimes) with their little ones in wildlife settings is the best reason of all to love springtime in MI. They are just everywhere you find any type of water. This is a really great example. Thanks to MI Sandi.
(05/04/2010)

By Clyde

Wildlife: Swans (Mullet Lake, MI)

So tender and sweet, and I love the ducks in the back too! Great shot! (05/05/2010)

By Lee Taylor

Photos WildlifeJune 27, 2013
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Swan-Photos-and-Information.html