Double Decker Wicker Basket Floral Display

I got two square baskets last week, and thought how cute it would be to stack them and put some faux flowers inside.

This was the mistake I made, and the redo with great results. Hope you like it.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1

1. If your basket is square, like mine was, but just a little smaller, it's easy to find something to raise it up. I used a coffee tub.
  2. Since this was a temporary display for a celebration of life, it wasn't meant to stay the way it was for more than a few hours. So I just set the tub inside the larger basket and the smaller one went on top.
  3. I put the longest flowers on the sides, bending the stems when I needed to.
  4. Advertisement

5. The first time I did it, I put in so much foliage I couldn't see the basekt. So I took that out for the finished product.
  6. Then I redid the sides and the top basket for a nice spring arrangement. Everyone loved it. N-JOY!

Crafts FloralJune 3, 2020
🐛
🎆
🌻
👔
😎
😷

FloralCrafts