Double Decker Wicker Baskets Floral Display
I got two square baskets last week, and thought how cute it would be to stack them and put some faux flowers inside.
This was the mistake I made, and the redo with great results. Hope you like it.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 wicker baskets
- 1 tub to raise one
- Multiple faux flowers
- Multiple faux foliage
- If your basket is square, like mine was, but just a little smaller, it's easy to find something to raise it up. I used a coffee tub.
- Since this was a temporary display for a celebration of life, it wasn't meant to stay the way it was for more than a few hours. So I just set the tub inside the larger basket and the smaller one went on top.
- I put the longest flowers on the sides, bending the stems when I needed to.
- The first time I did it, I put in so much foliage I couldn't see the basekt. So I took that out for the finished product.
- Then I redid the sides and the top basket for a nice spring arrangement. Everyone loved it. N-JOY!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.