E-Mail Accounts for Children

Choosing a safe email account service for your children is an important parental task. This is a guide about e-mail accounts for children.

When you have your baby, set up an email address for him/her and add pictures throughout the years, as well as special events such as first day of school, first birthday, and any other special events. When you child turns 18, give him/her the password and let them browse.

Source: friend on Facebook

What a wonderful idea.

Awe very cute idea, never would have thought of that!thanks

Are you sure your friend suggested an email account? My email is only for actual "mail", and is not for storage of photos or whatever. Perhaps your friend meant a webpage or Facebook account? I also wonder if this is a good idea, since technology changes at such a pace, by the time your child is old enough to have this surprise gift, perhaps the type of technology will have changed so much that this will be obsolete. Lots to think about with this idea.

Yes, I am SURE my friend suggested E-mail. I've been using email for many, many years and I don't think it's going out of style. The only thing to think about with this idea is how unique it is and how much fun the child will have reading everything that his/her parent put into the email. Fun, unique idea! But thank you anyway for your kind thoughts.