Easter Treat Basket
Make miniature treat baskets with pin dot cardstock papers and embellishments to celebrate spring or Easter.
Total Time: 45
- primary pin dot cardstock papers
- paper flowers
- Easter grass
- glue stick
- craft knife
Primary Pin Dot cardstock papers, Easter grass, paper flowers, lace are available at Michaels.
Click Here to download the Easter Treat Basket Template in PDF format.
- Download and print the template and cut it out along the solid lines.
- Trace template onto patterned paper, and then trim.
- Fold the box flaps up and join the tabs of each corner together with a glue stick.
- Cut 3/4 x 8 1/2 inch strip of paper for the handle. And attach it to the basket with a glue stick. Or punch hole on each side of the basket and attach it with brads.
- Embellish the basket with lace, paper flowers, and sticker.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.