Making a Paper Easter Treat Basket
Using your choice of cardstock and embellishments, you can make up several of these pretty paper baskets for Easter. This is a page about making a paper Easter treat basket
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make miniature treat baskets with pin dot cardstock papers and embellishments to celebrate spring or Easter.
Total Time: 45
- primary pin dot cardstock papers
- paper flowers
- Easter grass
- glue stick
- craft knife
Primary Pin Dot cardstock papers, Easter grass, paper flowers, lace are available at Michaels.
Click Here to download the Easter Treat Basket Template in PDF format.
- Download and print the template and cut it out along the solid lines.
- Trace template onto patterned paper, and then trim.
- Fold the box flaps up and join the tabs of each corner together with a glue stick.
- Cut 3/4 x 8 1/2 inch strip of paper for the handle. And attach it to the basket with a glue stick. Or punch hole on each side of the basket and attach it with brads.
- Embellish the basket with lace, paper flowers, and sticker.
March 14, 20130 found this helpful
Make miniature treat baskets with pin dot cardstock papers and embellishments to celebrate spring or Easter. View the full project here: Easter Treat Basket