Easy Canvas Art
I saw picture in a magazine using the colors navy blue and sunny yellow. It grew on me! Thought I would first try looking around my home. I found an unused canvas board, stencil, and craft paints to start my project.
- 1 canvas board
- craft paints
- paint brushes
- painter's tape
- Take the stencil and place it in the center of your canvas.
- Using painters tape, tape around the outside edges of your stencil making sure it is sealed.
- Paint around the outside of your stencil with yellow paint, using a bristle brush.
- Pour out a little of the dark blue paint unto a paper plate or paper. Lightly dip brush into paint, lightly tap into the cut outs of your stencil. Allow to dry.
- Remove painter's tape to reveal magic artwork.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!