Simple taco with sauce, veggies, and chicken.
- enough soft tacos (tortillas) to feed however many are eating
- 1 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing, per taco
- 1 tsp. salsa verde (green pepper sauce), per taco
- sliced tomato
- shredded chicken (or use whatever protein's at hand)
Lots of the ingredients can be added or exchanged in this recipe, but this is what I used.
- Heat the number of soft small taco shells you need, just enough to warm them.
- Spread a line down the middle of the heated soft taco with blue cheese dressing. (I use Marie Callender's, but any will do.)
- Follow that with a line of salsa verde.
- Follow that with the lettuce.
- Shred some chicken on top of the lettuce.
- Add tomato and cheese.
This is super fast, delicious, and simple to make.
1 taco per person, so make plenty!
By Cornelia from OR