Easy Ground Pork Stir Fry
July 23, 2020
I've been craving for some fresh vegetables! And it would be great to mix it up with some meat. A mix and match of ground meat and some veggies would be just perfect.
- 400 g ground pork (lean meat)
- 1 pc large carrot diced
- 1 pc large potato diced
- Minced garlic and onion
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 pc bouillon cube
- Red bell pepper sliced into strips
- Lettuce and salad dressing (optional)
- Saute garlic, onion and Bell pepper.
- Add ground meat and bouillon cube then stir until cube is dissolved.
- Add green peas.
- Now pour diced carrot and potato as you continue stir to incorporate ingredients.
- Add some water and simmer for 5 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are tender.
- At this point the water reduces leaving some excess oil. Add oyster sauce and some ground pepper to enhance flavor. Stir until combined.
- Serve in plate with lettuce and some salad dressing. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.