Easy Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
I had extra cheesecake batter so I decided to make these mini cheesecakes. They turned out better than the regular cheesecake!
- favorite graham cracker crust
- favorite cheesecake batter
- fresh raspberries
NOTE: If you don't have a favorite, try this recipes: Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place mini muffin papers into each cup of the muffin tin.
- Put about 1 teaspoon of graham cracker crust crumbs into the bottom of each cup and gently compress with the bottom of a shot glass.
- Fill each cup 3/4 full with the batter, about 1 tablespoon.
- Bake 18 minutes, or until filling is set, rotating the pan halfway through baking. Check often with a toothpick at the end of the cook time. They will appear puffed up at first but will settle down as they cool.
- Let cool to room temperature then place in the fridge to cool for a few hour. Place them in the freezer if you want them for another time.
- Before serving arrange on a platter and top with a raspberry.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!