Graham Cracker Crust Recipes
An easy crust to prepare for cold pies and cheesecakes. This page contains graham cracker crust recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Graham cracker crusts are delicious, super easy to make, and perfect for cheesecakes and cream cakes.
- 1 pack of graham cracker squares (about 33)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Put graham crackers into a Ziploc bag; using a rolling pin smash the crackers.
- Then use your hands to further break up the crackers.
- When all the crackers are broken into crumbs, add 1 Tbsp of sugar and mix in.
- Melt a sick of butter. Use it to grease the pan then pour the rest of it over the graham cracker crumbs. Mix until well combined.
- Put the crackers into the bottom of a pan. Using a flat bottomed bowl, press the crumbs into the bottom. Then use a spoon to compress the crumbs around the edges.
- Pre-bake the crust for 10 minutes in a 300 degree F oven.
Let cool before pouring in your filling.
July 11, 20130 found this helpful
Graham cracker crusts are delicious, super easy to make, and perfect for cheesecakes and cream cakes. View the full recipe here: Graham Cracker Crust