Easy Shrimp Hors d'oeuvres
These are easy for 2 or a crowd.
Source: My mother Dorothy's friend Dorothy.
- shredded Swiss cheese
- Small shrimp or shrimp pieces
- Bread of your choice, cut in 1-1/4 inch squares
- Mix enough mayo with cheese to hold together. Add a little cayenne if you wish.
- Cover bread pieces with the cheese-mayo mixture. Top with shrimp.
- Broil 3 inches from broiler until cheese is melted and just starts browning. Serve immediately.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.