Easy Thai Curry
When I make too much rice the night before, one of my go to meals for using up cooked rice is curry! This is an easy recipe for Thai curry. Have your lunch or dinner ready in less than 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 3-4 people
- 2-4 Tbsp green curry paste
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1.5 lb chicken thighs
- 2 13.5 fl oz can coconut milk
- 2 sliced bell peppers
- rice of your choice
- Add green curry paste to your pan over medium heat.
- Add coconut milk and lime juice.
- Add your choice of chicken. I used thighs about 6 pieces and tossed in sliced red and orange bell peppers.
- Allow to cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked. In the mean time you can make rice, or used left over rice. I served my curry over brown rice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.