Easy Tortilla Pizza

This is such an easy and versatile snack/meal for anytime whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you're out shopping for essentials, while grabbing the spaghetti sauce and cheese, don't forget the tortilla wraps. You can make so much with those 3 simple ingredients plus any toppings for your pizza if you'd like but that's optional.

Each tortilla wrap, I only needed to use about 3-4 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce. I ran out of tortilla wraps before I ran out of my ingredients but that's completely fine because you can use the spaghetti sauce for other meals.

How to eat this tortilla pizza? You can use scissors and cut it up before toasting or after as it's delicate to eat whole. Or, you can fold over like a quesadilla or wrap into a burrito. Also, thanks to Kim here on Thriftyfun - I used painters tape to label when I opened the jar of pasta sauce so I can reference that date to use it before it goes bad.

Prep Time: 2-3 minutes

Cook Time: 3-5 minutes

Total Time: Less than 8 minutes

Yield: 1

1. Place tortilla wrap on a sheet of foil.
  2. Advertisement

3. Spread thin layer of spaghetti sauce.
  4. Apply cheese(s) of your choice.
  5. Optional - any toppings you would like.
  6. Bake at 400 F for 3-5 minutes or until ready.

Food and Recipes Recipes PizzaApril 2, 2020
👒
🌻
😷
🐛

Generated 2020-04-14 06:25:41 in 7 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

PizzaRecipes