Making Tortilla Pizzas

Category Pizza
Enjoy pizza in 3-5 minutes. Start with a flour tortilla, pasta sauce, cheese, and your choice of other toppings.

I like this recipe because it is easy and quick. Make 1 for a snack or make more to make a meal. Each pizza can be individually made to please each person.

Directions:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place tortilla on cookie sheet. Spread pizza sauce on tortilla and add cheese. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Or until cheese is bubbly and starts to brown a little.

By Erica from Elizabethton, TN

This is such an easy and versatile snack/meal for anytime whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you're out shopping for essentials, while grabbing the spaghetti sauce and cheese, don't forget the tortilla wraps. You can make so much with those 3 simple ingredients plus any toppings for your pizza if you'd like but that's optional.

Each tortilla wrap, I only needed to use about 3-4 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce. I ran out of tortilla wraps before I ran out of my ingredients but that's completely fine because you can use the spaghetti sauce for other meals.

How to eat this tortilla pizza? You can use scissors and cut it up before toasting or after as it's delicate to eat whole. Or, you can fold over like a quesadilla or wrap into a burrito. Also, thanks to Kim here on Thriftyfun - I used painters tape to label when I opened the jar of pasta sauce so I can reference that date to use it before it goes bad.

Prep Time: 2-3 minutes

Cook Time: 3-5 minutes

Total Time: Less than 8 minutes

Yield: 1

• tortilla wrap
  • spaghetti sauce
  • shredded cheese
  • salami

1. Place tortilla wrap on a sheet of foil.
  2. Advertisement

3. Spread thin layer of spaghetti sauce.
  4. Apply cheese(s) of your choice.
  5. Optional - any toppings you would like.
  6. Bake at 400 F for 3-5 minutes or until ready.

Tortilla pizzas are a lower calorie alternative to traditional pizza. They are quick to make and can be topped with all of your favorite toppings.

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes PizzaMay 27, 2020
🌻
😷
👔
🎆
😎
🐛

Generated 2020-05-29 11:28:20 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️