Egg Filled Tuna Croquettes
May 7, 2020
Potatoes and tuna - these are just two of the many foods that my eldest son loves to have on his plate. Today I tried another recipe and luckily, he liked it so much that he wanted me to make more.
- 1 can (60g) tuna
- 2 - 3 potatoes, boiled
- 6 - 8 quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup cornstarch or Japanese bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- oil for cooking
- Mash potatoes in a bowl. Add tuna flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well to evenly combine.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and press it flat into the spoon. Place a peeled quail egg in the center.
- Roll to completely cover the egg with tuna mixture to form to a ball.
- You can refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
- Coat each ball with beaten eggs.
- Roll over corn starch or bread crumbs.
- Drop them straight into deep fryer. Cook until brown and crisp.
- Adjust heat from high, to medium, to low to allow the inside to cook and prevent the outside from burning.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 18:00:35 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.