Egg-Free Cookie Cake Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
December 10, 2013
This cookie cake is not only extremely delicious but also pretty nutritious and super easy to make! It's so good, it's hard to believe there are no eggs or oils involved. If you swap out the yogurt for soy yogurt, it becomes completely vegan.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (use soy for vegan cookie cake)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I prefer chunky for texture)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, peanut butter and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Add the baking soda and flour. Mix until combined. Batter will be thick.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pat the mixture into a pie dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.