Exfoliate and Moisturize at the Same Time

contest winner icon
I have dry flaky winter skin around my eyebrows and the bridge of my nose. Quite by chance, I found a remedy that removes the flakes and moisturizes at the same time without leaving my face all shiny.

While in the shower, I put a small amount of hair conditioner on my exfoliating glove and gently scrub the dry area, and the rest of my face while I'm at it. I leave it on until I'm ready to get out of the shower then rinse it off.

I like it because my skin is clean of the dry flakes, it doesn't leave red marks from the scrubbing and my face skin is very soft. I don't need to use any extra moisturizer.

It works for me and it might for you too.

Neat idea, thumbs up!:)

Anonymous

Great idea, I tried it and it worked. I used my regular low cost Suave conditioner!!