Exfoliating Tips and Tricks

Using a gentle abrasive on your skin is a classic way to exfoliate and many different substances can be used to great effect. This is a page about exfoliating tips and tricks.

I have dry flaky winter skin around my eyebrows and the bridge of my nose. Quite by chance, I found a remedy that removes the flakes and moisturizes at the same time without leaving my face all shiny.

While in the shower, I put a small amount of hair conditioner on my exfoliating glove and gently scrub the dry area, and the rest of my face while I'm at it. I leave it on until I'm ready to get out of the shower then rinse it off.

I like it because my skin is clean of the dry flakes, it doesn't leave red marks from the scrubbing and my face skin is very soft. I don't need to use any extra moisturizer.

It works for me and it might for you too.

I have dry skin, and like most of us, don't like to use something harsh on my face. I found this little art sponge/stencil dauber at a yard sale for .25, and it's nylon "scrubbies" are perfect. They exfoliate without hurting my face, and the round shape is perfect for dipping into the container I put my face wash in.

An added plus is, since the weave of the sponge isn't tight, it rinses clean each time. Even if you have to pay full price for this little gem, it's worth every penny!

By Sandra from Salem OR

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne PreventionApril 23, 2018
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Exfoliating-Tips-and-Tricks.html