Exfoliating Tips and Tricks

I have dry flaky winter skin around my eyebrows and the bridge of my nose. Quite by chance, I found a remedy that removes the flakes and moisturizes at the same time without leaving my face all shiny.

While in the shower, I put a small amount of hair conditioner on my exfoliating glove and gently scrub the dry area, and the rest of my face while I'm at it. I leave it on until I'm ready to get out of the shower then rinse it off.

I like it because my skin is clean of the dry flakes, it doesn't leave red marks from the scrubbing and my face skin is very soft. I don't need to use any extra moisturizer.

It works for me and it might for you too.

More Solutions

I have dry skin, and like most of us, don't like to use something harsh on my face. I found this little art sponge/stencil dauber at a yard sale for .25, and it's nylon "scrubbies" are perfect. They exfoliate without hurting my face, and the round shape is perfect for dipping into the container I put my face wash in.

Use An Art Sponge For Exfoliating

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne PreventionApril 23, 2018
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Exfoliating-Tips-and-Tricks.html