Fabric Butterfly Hairpin
Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
This stunning looking butterfly hair clip is made of painted chiffon fabric. This is an easy, fast, inexpensive and perfect for adding a touch of personality project. Great for gifts too!
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- white chiffon fabric
- acrylic paints
- instant glue
- 2 rhinestones
- hair clip
- hot glue
- needle and thread
- Draw two different sized butterflies on cardboard and cut them out.
- Place the chiffon fabric on a flat, hard surface. Place the cardboard templates on top, circle and cut out.
- Painted butterflies. Use water to create smooth color transitions. Leave to dry well.
- To keep the butterfly wings tight, cover the surface of the chiffon wings with instant glue and let dry.
- Place the small butterfly over the large butterfly. Sew the rhinestones in the center and then to the hair clip. Use hot glue for better fixation of the butterfly.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.