DecorationsHome Decor

Fabric Covered Display Boxes

I needed three different size boxes, dressed up as if they were gifts for selling on eBay. This is what I came up with.

Total Time: 1 Hour

Yield: 3

1. Pick the fabric you like. Press it and cut it to cover each box. Wrap it just as you would a present with pretty corners and make sure the ends overlap.
  2. Now the secret is revealed. You will use pins to secure the fabric. I didn't use glue as I wanted the boxes and the fabric to be reusable.
  3. Pick pretty ribbon to match the pretty fabric. As presentation is all, this will pay off in the long run. Oooos and awwwws will give you the pay off you need should you do this for a party.
  4. Note: You can use glue if you want or small head pins that don't show. For me, it didn't matter as I used the fronts of the boxes only for my photo.
  5. Ad

6. So there you have it. You can do this with paper and tape, but I didn't have any so I went with what I thought would give me the best bang for my buck. N-JOY!!

Very cute display boxes. :)

Thanks. Sadly, I took the time to make them then eBay won't let me do the Mystery Boxes so I couldn't use them for their intended purposes. But if I helped a reader with an idea, then it was worth it.

Darn! I do see people doing videos about buying Mystery Boxes.

I know. I had some guy tell me they were getting rid of them, then I find there are 10,827 currently selling.

So, yes, I am dazed and confused!!